Sunday, February 8, 2009

We've found lane 7

Yesterday, my YSA ward went up to Midway and enjoyed a lovely evening at Soldier Hollow. We went sledding and for those of you who haven't been there... you are MISSING OUT! It's is absolutely genius what they have done. There is a tow rope that pulls you up half a mountain on your tube and then you get up and walk up to the lane you want, and TA-DA - you're ready to go down. I took Sadie, a friend from high school and we tore up the lanes. Actually, we literally did. There are only 6 lanes that are plowed, but we were in a chain of 4 people and actually went off the side of the lane and into all this powder and non-plowed-packed-down snow. It was so funny! But... i guess you had to be there. Anyways, enjoy the pics!! P.S. This is Bro. Welch. I've already said how much I like him, but this picture only solidifies that fact.

So here is a really funny video. This is Sadie and I enjoying our ride down one of the slides. Turn sound on... it makes it ten times better. :)

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I love tubing and haven't been in years. I mean to go every year, but just don't seem to find time when there are so many other things to do too!

    ReplyDelete