Sunday, February 15, 2009

In your senior year.....

1. Did you date someone from your school? yes and i still am.... sorta

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Not yet.

3.Did you car pool to school? Sophomore year I rode the bus and occasionally my cousin would drive me. My junior year I usually hitched a ride with Hudson. Then my senior year I had my own .... well.... vehicle for a lot of the year.

4.What kind of car did you have? I had a 1996 teal Astro van! oh baby!!!

5.What kind of car do you have now? None

6. Its Saturday night now you're...... working or hanging with the family.

7. It is Saturday night then you're..... probably with hudson. Or working.

8.What kind of job did you have in high school? For a while I worked cleaning church buildings before they were opened. I loved it because I got to travel all over. Hudson and I even got to go to Hawaii one time. And then the last half of my Senior year, I worked at Winger's in Lehi. 9. What kind of job do you do now? That is a very good question.

10.Were you a party animal? I enjoyed going out, but it wasn't like and "every weekend" occurance.

11. Were you considered a flirt? I guess, but I had a boyfriend so I think I was more just outgoing. Although if you had asked Hudson, he would have said that I was very flirty :)

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir baby!!!!

13.Were you a nerd? No. I got good grades, but I wasn't very nerdy.

14.Did you get suspended or expelled? Yeah right...

15.Can you sing the fight song? oh ya.... Dear ol' A.F. High. Yes we will love you til we die. Our banner's bright with red and white. You'll be a beacon through the night. Dramatic arts and ball and track, we'll always bring the honors back. We'll sing our praises to the sky, we'll always fight for A.F. High!!!!

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Ms. Mary - Journalism. Warby - Choir.

17.Where did you sit during lunch? Usually Hud and I went out to eat... or I was finishing up stuff in the Journalism lab. 18.What was your school's full name? American Fork High School

19.When did you graduate? 2007

20.What was your school mascot? The Cavemen.... or Cavewomen if appropriate.

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes... mostly because it would mean that I would get to be with Hudson.


22.Did you have fun at Prom? oh yes. There was drama, but it made the night memorable. Plus I LOVE dressing-up! 23.Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Yes... well I write him.... does that count?

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably. It's fun because Hudson and I graduated the same year so we have a lot of the same friends.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? YEAH!

26.School Colors? Red, White, and Black. (Boo... for UTES colors. I bleed blue now!!!)

27.What celebrities came from your high school? I don't think any... kinda lame, I know.

So now is the time to tag you all... I tag Jen, BreeAnn, Sam, Michelle, and Elise Clark

1 comment:

  1. I'm so offended you didn't tag me lol JK you were there with me for every bit of it! I so love that picture from graduation with the group! It makes me want to cry! OH THE MEMORIES!! And we've only been graduated for two years lol Look at how much all of our lives have changed lol

    ReplyDelete