Friday, February 27, 2009

A nice little break.... and engagement!!!

Don't worry.... it's not my engagement yet. My cousin Jake has been dating this girl for a while now. He was going to wait a few weeks, but just couldn't. I guess the ring was burning a hole in his pocket. SO... he and I picked up and went to California to surprise his now FIANCE!!!

Well I didn't want to be a little tag-along and so Jake dropped me off and his older sister's house, my cousin Kim and I spent several days with them. They were so nice. I was treated like royalty and had such a good time getting to know the kids more and just hanging with Kim. The weather was beautiful... until Sunday when we came home. Cali was sad to see us go so it rained as we were leaving, but not too much. These pictures just show how beautiful and fun it was. They live in Laguna Beach and one of the days we took the ferry across to Balboa and just had fun in the sun.

This was my view when I woke up in the morning.... AMAZING... i know!!! I want to live here someday :)

4 comments: