Monday, March 2, 2009

Yes??? No???

I just had to post this really quickly before I do my homework. I've been really frustrated with what to do with my hair now that I'm on TV. I don't want to look like an old lady, but I need to look professional. I think my hair has been o.k. thus far, but if any of you were able to see my first live intro you might have noticed the lovely strand of hair that fell in my face... ugh. So really I just needed to do something with my bangs. And let me tell you, in these hair emergencies, it pays to have a sister than can work miracles with hair. Ok... here it is......I LOVE the way it turned out. I've always thought that my bare forehead was just too big and I like having bangs. I'm going to keep up on them. I feel I look a little younger, but definately more put-together.... what do you think?

On a different note..... MOM AND DAD ARE GONE TO VEGAS!!! Jon and I are at home by ourselves this week while my parents enjoy some time away. It's a vacation for my dad, but my mom has a work conference that she has to attend during the day. I'm really hoping that whatever happens in Vegas really stays in Vegas. And in the meantime.... ya'll might want to call and make sure Jon and I haven't killed each other yet. :)

5 comments:

  1. Grrrrrr, I'm thinking I love your bangs, you look fabulous! Even though I'm technically not family I like to tell myself I have the prettiest sisters ever!
    I hope your mom and dad are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on the news? where at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair! I'll probably that on Sunday, but still it's SO flippin cute! And good luck with Jon...I'm just down the street if you need me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Keep them Beth! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the hair!
    You are gorgeous!

    Hope you and Jon are surviving! :)

    ReplyDelete