Monday, February 16, 2009

My Valentine's



This is the last February without Hudson. I'm so excited. And he's so great... he thought of this all himself. I got a beautiful necklace with my birthstone in it. Here are some pictures for you. Even though I wasn't with him, it was a great Valentine's present.
Sadie and me and my sister Amy all "waited" on Jon, his girlfriend, and another couple. We did a romantic dinner at our house and then Sadie and I went and saw "Confessions of a Shopaholic." It was pretty cute and definately fired up my urge to SHOP!

3 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty necklace. Hudson did a good job! Sounds like you had a great day, even without him...but I bet you can't wait until next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bethi! So pretty! I love you so much! I just wanted to say that you are an amazing person and I am very lucky to have you as my best friend! I know I suck at keeping in touch, all I can say is dont forget me! lol I love you hun! xoxox!

    ps: Your last post was on the 16th and it is now the 24th. aren't we falling behind a little bit? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete