Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Yay for FHE!!!



This last monday, my family and I went to see the "world famous" harlem globetrotters. I think I've been to see them once before and I must admit, they were pretty cool. Since I understand backetball pretty well, it was enjoyable to know what was going on in between all the tricks. It was basically a complete act, but there were some pretty cool things that happened.



Out seats were pretty good. We were up in the highest bowl, but like dead center so we could so really well.



Have I said how much I love this lady? She is awesome. Recent experiences have helped me realize how lucky I am to have the family I have. My mom is my best friend right now and I'm so grateful for all she does for me. Also, I'm glad that she takes me shopping (like in Park City on monday :))



Amy and I were trying to take a cute pictue, but Jon felt a little left out I guess.... There is a lot of love in this picture.

Ah, that's better. Now, eveyone says we look alike, but I can't see it.... can you?

Of course I have to throw in a fun picture of Sami. She is such a little diva.



OH!!! So, I've been in my beginning Broadcast Reporting class for 5 weeks now and I've finally made my first appearance on TV. So you need to go to this link and click on the day of February 11. I'm in the first like 10 minutes of the show... so ya! Enjoy.... and remember... i'm still a student, so be easy on me.



Oh and in case you needed a laugh today, he's the one I got from Jon recently. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Beth! I miss ya and it looks like you are having a lot of fun in all your pictures...ps. I love tubbing at soldier hollow too!!...and tell John he did give me a laugh, that kid is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth! I didn't know you had a blog! yay! Now I can add you to my list. :)
    Haha you seriously can come with us sky diving if you want! I hear the more people you bring, the cheaper it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, why was I not invited to that FHE? Hello! I would have totally flown across the country to be there. I miss al of your Faces!!!!!

    ReplyDelete