Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bethie, Git Yer Gun

I LOVE my cousin. Jake Funk is just awesome. We both have our "significant other" in some place OTHER than Utah and so we kinda date each other I guess... That sounds bad, but it's innocent I promise. 2 weeks ago we went on a hot date to the movie "Paul Blart - Mall Cop" and then just this last week, he invited me to go shooting with him and Matt and Uncle Ron. They are all a LOT better than I, but I felt pretty tough with that gun in my hands :) Here are some pictures of our exciting time. P.S. Liz comes out this next weekend so I guess I'm on my own for valentines day.... I'll probably just go to a loser party. Those are always fun.

2 comments:

  1. Beth you're so pretty. It kills me. And you look lethal with that weapon lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's ok about Valentine's Day. I will join you at the loser party:)

    ReplyDelete