Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Steps Week #3

Let's not really talk about last week's goal... I didn't do so well. But with the help of my mom this week... I'm going to SMASH it! Anyways, the sleeping thing is going well, but I want to add something onto it. As we have all heard "early to bed (which I'm already working on) and early to rise (can you guess my goal for this week?)" Yep, that's right! I'm going to work on getting up earlier. I want to be awake and altert BEFORE i go to my first class. So, for this week, I'm going to wake up at 6:00 a.m. every morning so that I can catch the 7:00 bus in.... I did it this morning and I really do feel great! and I actually learned stuff from my teacher. Waking up earlier will also help my body to go to bed earlier too.

RULES:

1: When my alarm goes off... get out of bed. Whether that's sitting up or rolling off the edge... GET OUT!

2: Turn on lights immidiately so that I can't fall back asleep.

3: After I gain enough consciousness to stand, make my bed.... that way i won't be tempted to fall back into it.

I think this will all help!

P.S. I just wanted to say this real quickly before I go. I've always wondered what I would do when I ran into "him" again. I know i broke his heart, but it was what I had to do. Well, this morning it happened... I walked into the library and there he was... unavoidably. So I went over and said "HI!" He seemed to be doing well, figuring out what he's going to be doing with his life, and I think he's moved on. He did ask a lot of questions about my life and I could tell he couldn't take his eyes off "the ring" but I ignored that subject and figured he didn't need to know. It was actually a really good thing for me because I've always wondered and now I don't. There is nothing there for me anymore and I don't feel anything. I actually kept thinking about a certain Elder in Russia while I was talking to "him." I LOVE ELDER GUNTHER!!! FO SO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, you're really so inspiring. I think its time I made some goals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete