Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm addicted

Mom and I went to a midnight showing if the movie "Twilight" last night. HOLY COW!!! I'm still walking on air. It is the greatest movie ever (or at least really close behind "Pride & Prejudice"). It just made me so happy and just giddy or something. It wasn't great acting or filming or anything like that, it just fully met my expectations. I've seen it twice and have my apoointment for the third time already set up. And yes... we are dorks... we bought shirts!

I think that the atmosphere that we were in totally made the movie too. We got the tickets through a salon that had bought out 2 theaters. They had a raffle before and gave out bags of candy to everyone and then when we left we got a bunch of gift certificates and stuff to different places. It was AWESOME! They got us all pumped up before the movie. The second that Edward walked on the screen, everyone SCREAMED! Then at the part where Edward showed his sparkling chest, one woman stood up and yelled "Take it off!" It was just great fun to be with such an excited crowd. Anyways.... I thought it was a fun movie!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the fact that it was not great acting or filming, but I still loved it too. I, however, would be a bit annoyed by the crowd you watched the movie with. :) When I saw it, it was calm and everyone laughed at the right times, no one screamed, etc. Just like I like it. :) Glad you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete