Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sillyness :)

A few days ago Amy and Sami had dropped in for something and they stayed and talk for a while. Mom and I had just gone to the party store to pick up a few things for her primary songs. Sami and I got into them and this is what happened....
I was up first. No, not my real eyes. Yes, I'm upside-down. And Yes, my chin makes the perfect "nose."
This is me "picking my nose" with my tongue.... :)
I know we look basically the same, but this one above and below is actually of Sami. Her little chin wrinkles so well that it looks like the holes in a normal nose.... She is SO funny!OK, now I don't have the right software or something to turn the video, but make sure your sound is on for this one. She was making us laugh so much!

Oh and P.S. This is Sami's latest dance. She says she learned it from Disney Channel.... Oh the all-knowing source of goodness and truth.

1 comment: