Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Steps Week #2

If I were to give myself a grade for last week and getting to bed on time, I'd have to give myself 50%. Let's not figure out what grade that acutally is....I think the word "failure" is a little too harsh sometimes. I'm just going to do better this week. But along with this week, I'm going to add another baby step.

I've debated on what I really want to cut out/add. And I think that sleep and exercise go hand in hand. SO my goal is to exercise 6 times this week. I don't care if that's running or Wii Fit or whatever... i'm going to do it. (I'm giving myself Sunday off.... :) ) I figure if I can do it for 6 days then going down to 4 or 5 on a regular basis will be easy. I know I can do this.

Rules for this week:

1: Exercise must be completed before 10 p.m. so that I can get to bed on time.

2: I'm going to try and exercise 20-30 mins... no stopping until then

3: Try to talk to my mom and see if a certain time to exercise works for her.... you know, there is power in numbers!

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." -Jim Ryun

No comments:

Post a Comment