Friday, October 24, 2008

A warning to you all...

So pretty sure that I'm sick of getting on my blog and seeing that I'm the ONLY ONE that's updating anything. So you all can keep up on my life but i have NO CLUE what's going on in yours. Sure, i could pick up the phone and call you all, but seeing pictures is so much better. So here is my threat (especially to you Becca and Kylee). If you don't update soon... so help me I WILL come after you (and your twins Becks!) Come on, you don't have like 30 minutes to update a little and throw some pictures up..... OK, I'm done venting now. I just had to get that off on my chest!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm hormonal and emotional and you better thank your lucky stars that I've already had my good cry today lol I'm going to go kill my food craving RIGHT NOW and THEN I'm going to come blog...pictures and all lol

    ReplyDelete