Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm free, I'm Free, I'M FREE!!!

Ok... This is all you will hear from me on the matter, but I just had to say that I'm so PUMPED that I NEVER have to go to Brick Oven if i don't want to. I don't ever have to smile when a little kid demands more "juice." I don't have to choke to death because my tie is on too tight. I don't have to pull my hair back in a pony every day to keep it "out of my face." I don't have to wipe my sneezy nose and teary eyes because the pepper shakers made me that way. And most of all, I don't ever have to come home smelling like B.O. (Brick Oven, that is)! I'm so thankful that I have been blessed so much so that I am able to take this next year and just focus on school!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your freedom! I totally relate to coming home smelling like a restaurant. I used to be a server at Outback and I would take my uniform off just as I walked in the door and put it right in the wash. And then I would take a shower and I still smelled like cooked steak. I hated it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Beth, Beth. Oh how I envy thee! :) I will sure miss you! Have fun not having to worry about work, but come visit us poor work-sticken people often!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you have your freedom! Hear is to a wonderful year at the BYU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute! I lveo how your are so faithfully wiating for your man! What a great story! It will be fun to be able to keep uo with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh and crongats about BYU! My 3 brothers are there so be on the look out for some "White boys"!

    ReplyDelete