Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Here are some recent mission pictures for ya'll!

This is Elder Gunther and Elder Wagner, another missionary from his area. Behind them is a river/lake that they performed their FIRST BAPTISM in!

This is Elder Despain, their new convert, and Elder Gunther prior to the baptism. Note: I'm not sure if the bare-chested man is part of the group the took with them or just an innocent, curious bystander.

I'd just like to point out in this picture that while Hudson is not a super tall person, these members in Russia don't seem to be giants, so he fits in quite well with them. Oh man.... LOVE HIM!


I guess P-days aren't super buys... but it looks like Elder Despain has taken a liking to doing Elder Gunther's hair. I don't know if the whole fau-hawk thing works for a missionary....


As missionaries, they aren't allowed to hold or really even touch little kids and so here we see Elder Gunther's urge to cuddle something being taken out on the homeless kittens in the street. Don't worry, I don't think he took any home with him.

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!! HUDSON!!! I miss him!! pretty sure our little girls will be like 7 months old when he gets back....*perfect time for birth control* so we'll set up a date for when we can drop them off and you two can practice your parenting skills lol by then we'll need a break though seriously! But I'm so happy that he looks so happy and I'm so glad that you are still waiting!!! AHHH!! I love you two!
    -becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh girl, he is cute! No wonder you decided to still wait, and of course he would want you to wait, cause you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete