Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What do I do with my life now?

So, I, like almost every other BYU girl, just finished reading the last of the "Twlight" saga. Oh. My. Goodness. I just want to put it out there right now that this was, by far, my most favoritest of them all. So many twists and turns. Also, I feel that Stephanie Meyer herself has become a better writer. I think it's so cool that we all can sorta find someone in the book that we connect with. I'd like to think that, not getting too churchy here, some of us are a lot like Bella. We're timid girls and daughters who just want to be madly in love with the person that we are going to spend ETERNITY with. Hopefully, through and with that person, we can find our true potential and become all we really can be. I think it's so cool how she will do ANYTHING and sacrifice herself for her family. I only hope to be that good of a mother someday. Anyways, now that I'm done with the book, i guess i can really get into this blogging thing. I don't know how to fill all this extra time that i have on my hands now. Any other good book suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Read "The Wednesday Letters"!!! I don't remember who wrote it but it's an amazingly cute love story that I know you will just LOVE with a few twists and turns of its own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also concur with "The Wednesday Letters". Also, if you haven't read the Anne of Green Gables or the Emily of New Moon by LM Montgomery, those are amazing!

    I LOVED THIS BOOK TOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete