Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm writing.... a sister missionary?

Here is a little funny story from Elder Gunther. "Yesterday as Elder Woodland and I were door contacting we knocked on a door and no one answered. So we went to the next level below. As we did a younger guy walked up the stairs onto the level we had just been on. Then all of the my companion and I heard an older voice talking to the guy. She said, '' Did you see that guy and girl that were just here?'' The guy answered, “No.” The lady then answered, “Just barely there was a guy and a girl standing at my door.” When elder Woodland and I heard this we just looked at each other because we had just been at her door and she hadn't opened it for us and she didn't even say anything to us through the door. And we thought it was weird because Elder Woodland and I had been the only ones there. Then the lady said to the guy, “Are you sure you didn't see the guy and the girl that were just here. The guy was taller and the girl was shorter.” Then me and my companion looked at each other and laughed because she was totally talking about us but apparently hadn't gotten a good view of us. She thought that I had been the ''short girl'' and my companion and been the ''tall guy'' lol. I asked my companion if I really looked like a girl and he just laughed and said no. I didn't even have my hair curly like usual. So I don't know how the lady thought I looked like a girl."

1 comment: