Monday, August 18, 2008

Too Much Love In The Room

This week, my older brother, Joe, and his family are spending the week at my house. They live in Virginia and are taking a vacation before school and work begin to take over their lives again. Here are some picture, along with stories of the events so far.Ok I guess I can just brag because this is officially the CUTEST little boy ever and he's MY nephew. He's 7 months old, yet looks like he could be a year... we call him TANK!Derik, Joe, and Jon had to get all manly and play Wii for a little while. Boys will be boys.Here is Becky playing with her cousin Dylan. These little kids have been running wild playing with each other.On Tuesday they went to temple square and played around up there. Dallin loved the conference center because he discovered that his loud voice echoes in it.We had swim night and the girlies loved it. It was the best family night ever complete with pools, wrestling, and water fights.This is a super funny video of Joe and Jon having a "relay" race in the pools that didn't turn out so great.


Don't be fooled.... they aren't embracing out of love. They were wrestling trying to get the best of each other. Just for the record: Joe totally kicked Jon's Hiney!

Funny story time: Right after I took this picture, Jon started coming after me with water. I know that it was just water, but I didn't want to get wet. Anyways, I splashed me good and I was mad. SO i went inside and filled up a bucket from the sink so that he didn't see me do it. Well, I snuck up on him and went to dup it and he got up so I had to kinda throw the water at him. Well, needless to say it went all over the place and I ended up getting water on everyone because they were all sitting near each other. Well, that pissed my siblings off and they ALL came after me, hung me from my ankles and wrists, and dragged me into the pool.... so much for not wanting to get wet, right?


Last night we went to the Gateway mall. The married couples went to eat dinner and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse while Jon and I watched all the little ones. Everything went suprisingly well although I can say I'm not ready to have kids for a while. Once their parents got back, we let them run wild in the fountains and they just had so much fun.

This video is so funny... Sami decided she wanted to stand right above the fountains as they came shooting out... well.. you can guess what happened...

2 comments:

  1. My little Sami! The funny thing is that she screams EVERYTIME like she is so surprised!! That video just cracks me up! I laugh everytime I watch it. Hey, maybe that is where Sami gets it from. We are easily entertained!

    ReplyDelete