Saturday, January 17, 2009

Too long....

Hypocrite.... I know I am. I get on my friends' backs about not updating there blogs and then I go WEEKS without touching mine. To my defense, I have been pretty busy! Since I got back from Florida, life has just whirled right by.

OH!! FLORIDA!!!! I never talked about florida. We flew out Christmas morning and got into Orlando around 3 or 4 I think. It was so fun to see Adam and Andrea. By far my favorite part was seeing their play. It was so fun and Andrea was the best Dory I've ever seen!!! I can't describe all the fun we had and so I'll let the pictures do that :)

Ok.... I do have to explain this. I had to wear a mask on the airplane, because since simply BREATHING peanut air sent me overboard last time. The mask has a special filter in it to take the allergens out of the air. I think everyone thought I was like terminally ill, even though I just wore it to make myself look like a big DWEEB!!!!
Pirate of the Carriebean.... got to love it!!!

OK, I guess this is a family joke, but if you think about me... and my medical conditions.... you'll get it!


And here is some video of Andrea in here show... she's just so amazing!!!




Moving right along... Becca came down with her twins last week. It was so good to see her and to finally meet the little angels. I can call them angels because I don't have to wake up with them 2 and 3 times a night for feedings. They really are the sweetest little things and while they look very similar, I can tell them apart pretty easily. One night, Becca and Kylee and I all went out to dinner and it was so good to sit and talk and laugh about everything. I love those girls and I really hope that we all keep in touch for a very long time. If you want to see Becca's little angels, click here.


Now let's see, what else did I do recently..... OH YA... I started school again, along with a new job. School is going great. I have 4 communications classes and then an AWESOME D&C class. The class I'm most nervous about??? No question: comms 325- broadcast reporting. In fact, i start shooting video for my first package on TUESDAY! I'm so nervous. But it will be good and I'm prepared. SO, if you aren't doing anything on Wednesday's at NOON, turn on KBYU and watch the Daily News at Noon..... You might see someone you recognize.


About the new job, there are have beena few hang-ups because it's a brand new restaurant and everyone is new with what's happening, but it's a great place. We're opening on monday and EVERYONE should come try it. I'm a shift leader there and so I'll be there at night a lot. But I'm working full time and so you should be able to find me there!!! Check it out here!!!


Well I think that's about it for now.... Oh and if any of you needed a little pick-me up.... here's a picture of Jon that always puts a little smile on my face. Thanks for being such a great supportive little brother Jon! You always make me laugh!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Jon does a perfect impression of Hudson! When I think of Hud I think of a bare *not hairy* chest and sweatbands on his wrists lol Love it! Oh and thanks for FINALLY updating! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture with you and the mask made me laugh! no offense, it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete