Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"Stand together and lift where you stand"

Usually I tune out during high council sacrament meeting, but I've been trying to keep a weekly Sunday journal where I just reflect on things that are said in church. Well this week, my quote is the title of this post....

"Stand together and lift where you stand."

It is so hard to do things by yourself. It is near impossible .... and I don't EVER want one of my friends to feel alone. One in particular is going through some really hard times right now and I need to do all I can to help her. Sometimes I feel like I'm the wupport for everyone in my life right now, but the I realize I'm not alone and I, myself, have one of the greatest supports systems ever.... the Lord and my parents. I could not ask for anything better to turn to and I'm so grateful for that.

As an afterthought, I was thinking that not only do we need to lift others, but we must also allow our Heavenly Father to lift us in return. It's the only way we'll end up where we need to end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment