Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Rise and SHOUT, the COUGARS are out!!!

OK. So today was my first day of class. I don't have classes on tuesdays or thursdays so i get a little bit of a break. Today on campus I got the usual chills of realizing how priviledged I am to be at a such a great university with Heavenly Father's choice sons and daughters. The one thing for me that's different this semester is that it's a "float" semester meaning I have all of my pre-requisites done, but I'm applying to my major and am not in yet. So, my classes are all mostly GE requirements. I'm not super excited about any of them, unfortunatley. They aren't horrible like American Heritage or anything, but just kinda... BLAH! I guess i just have to continue to get my behind out of bed every morning and go to school... I have a feeling this is going to be hard than it looks. Please pray for me :)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy it, my sister. You can never get this time back. You are going to love the wonderful experiences that are going to happen to you this year. You can do ANYTHING! You are a Walker Woman!

    ReplyDelete