Monday, September 15, 2008

The best present EVER!!!!


So hudson did the cutest thing for me. It was supposed to be here for my birthday, but Russian mail is so unpredictable and lame, I just got it like a month ago. My dear sweet missionary made his first attempt at quilting and let's just say I'm more than impressed. So in one of his area's, Tula i think, he had a sewing machine. He decided on his P-days that he would make me a quilt. Now, this whole idea began because I made him a quilt before he left on his mission... that little COPY CAT! Well, on the quilt are squares that contain little quotes of songs or sayings or scriptures that are important to us. I can't believe he did this. Man, did I say that I love him yet? Because I do... I really do!



If you can't already tell, this quilt never really leaves my side when I'm at home. I eat, sleep, and go to the bathroom with it.... well, maybe not go to the bathroom, but you get the idea!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! What a cute quilt. He's so good. I'm just so glad that you finally got it! I was so worried that you would never get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHA HUDSON IS SUCH A GIRL!!! LoL jk you know i say that with an undying love for him and i would say it to his face if he were here. I say that cuz I'm a girl and I'M not even THAT domestic. Ah he kills me!! I miss the kid so bad! but that is so so soso freakin cute...i'm a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a girl. I don't even know how to sew. I just had the crazy awesome idea of making the quilt when I was in Lipetsk. So I decided to do it and Bot, that's Russian. However my baby, Beth, did the best and the hardest parts! She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete