Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm trying....

So we're not even a month into the new year and I've already missed a week of writing. Sorry friends. But since I have to get up super early tomorrow morning, this is going to be kinda short..............



Here's all I have to say........... I AM A FIRST TIME CAR OWNER!!!! Yes, that's right. I bought my first car last monday. I can't believe I've had her for almost a week. Our love seems to grow stronger every day. I can't find my camera cord or I would put a picture up of us.... but just know that she is beautiful and she is all mine! YAY for not having to take the bus or my parents' cars anymore. I know my dad is also excited to have his car back for good now.



Okay.... that's all for now! GOOD NIGHT WORLD!!!

5 comments:

  1. let me kindly remind you that you forgot a VERY important detail. What KIND of car!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth I was just about to say the same thing...What kind of car did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are missing some posts... better get updating.

    ReplyDelete