Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanks Andrea...

Ok so I got tagged.... Leave it to my sister! So here is my tag of 8's:
8 TV Shows I Like....
1: House (this is my new personal favorite)
3: American Idol - I wish it were on right now!!!
4: King of Queens... that show never goes out of style
5: Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? (Can you guess what's on my mind?)
8: Without A Trace .... are you disocvering a theme here?
8 Things I Did Yesterday...
1: Took a shower
2: Played with Amy and Sam
3: Sang in Amy's ward
4: Organized my branch Christmas program
5: Taught my branch choir.
6: Ate a nummy dinner my mom made
7: Wrote an essay for my New Testament class.
8: Blog-stalked my friends and family :)
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1: I'll give ya one guess as to what's #1
2: 4 more class periods and then school with be out for Christmas.
3: Seeing my wonderful sister and her husband in Florida.
4: Appearing on my first BYU newscast next semester (Make sure to tune into BYU Weekly Fridays at noon)
5: Meeting Becca's twins.... hopefully soon.
6: Talking to Elder Gunther at Christmas.
7: Getting my new shoes that Ben, my boss, owes me
8: And in case you didn't get it, #1 is I CAN'T WAIT FOR HUDSON TO COME HOME!!!
8 Of My Favorite Restaurants...
4: Brick Oven.... even though i worked there, their food still is pretty good.
5: Chili's... gotta love it!
6: Barbacoa's - Hudson introduced me and it was love at first bite :)
8: Chef's Table. We went there for dinner on Prom night '07
8 Things I Wish For...
1: For Hudson to be safe
2: For my dad's new book to do well.
3: To raise a good family in the gospel.
4: To graduate from BYU
5: A shiny new car
6: To serve a mission with Hudson
7: Learn ASL better
8: Be a better friend
8 People I Tag...
Go for it LADIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment