Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Real Quick

Ok FOLKS.... For the few of you that actually read this, I thought that I'd just let you know of a couple of things. Yes I'm a slacker at updating. My whole life has been work lately. I work til I drop because then I don't have to fret over how many days are left.... oh and if you were wondering, there are only 8 days!!! Hudson is doing really well. He's trying to focus on the mission but it's really hard right now. He's got a comp that is a little weird but it's been good to push Hudson for these last couple weeks.

Me? Well, I'm currently in Virginia again. It's our family vacation/my-parents-wanting-to-keep-me-busy-til-Hudson-returns trip. I'll post more pictures of my adorable neices and nephew when I get home. I've got lots of good video of funny Emily and Dallin.

Well .... I guess you'll hear from me soon, but ta ta for now!

8 comments:

  1. Yay, your sweetheart is coming home so soon!! Thats so exciting!! Good luck for these last couple days!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO excited for you!! You better update ASAP after he comes home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 days?!?! OH MY!! I remembe when you started this blog and it was WAY more than 8 days!!! YEAH! TELL US ALL ABOUT IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! i love posts from my bethie!!! miss you

    ReplyDelete
  5. um.... dont you think you should update the blog?? yes i think so

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think after 3 months you should have something to post about?

    ReplyDelete